Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!!



Nigerian Comedian "Seyi Law"  and his wife of 4years have reportedly lost their new born baby in an American hospital. This happened few days ago. The baby was said to have passed away few hours after she was born. Hope they find solace in God and quick recovery.



The couple who tied the knot in 2011 had travel to america for some weeks and expecting the bundle of joy.  Seyi Law posted this heartwarming message on his instagram page.

My heart is blank,
My joy has disappeared,
Anger has become my companion.
The wait is over with a bitter end.
Oh Lord! why does it have to be me?
I am so imperfect and never denied it.
The pains of nine months has amounted to nothing.
We God fill there heart with joy and replace their loss with double portion of Joy.


Post a Comment